" Golf Package Booking made Super Easy!! "Padraig Harrington Three time major winner
- Fast, Free & Easy To Use
- Created By Golfers, For Golfers
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Build Your Own Golf Package
- Fully Responsive, View On Your Mobile
- Choose Your Own Language & Currency
- Streamlined Checkout Experience
By using this website, you expressly agree that such use is at your own risk. Golfvoyager.com endeavours to provide a service of the highest quality, but cannot guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the service selected will reach the intended recipient.
- Golfvoyager.com provides this website and its contents on an“as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or its operation, contents, products or services.
- In no event shall Golfvoyager.com be liable to you or to any other person or entity, in any manner (including negligence) for damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, actual, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, lost income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data or other commercial or economic loss, that result from your use of, or inability to use, this website, even if Golfvoyager.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are foreseeable.
- Any hypertext links to other websites are provided for convenience only and Golfvoyager.com assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the contents of those other websites linked to, or any products or services advertised or sold on those websites.
- The express warranties contained in this website are in lieu of all other warranties, representations and guarantees of any kind by Golfvoyager.com except as expressly set forth in this website, all products, services and other materials (if any) are furnished by Golfvoyager.com and accepted by you“as is”. All other warranties, whether statutory, express or implied, are specifically excluded and disclaimed by Golfvoyager.com including without limitation any implied or other warranties of or against: (1) interference with quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, workmanlike effort, quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, title, compatibility, integration, no encumbrances, no liens, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purposes; (2) that any products, services or other materials will conform to any demonstration or promise by Golfvoyager.com or (3)or that may arise through any course of dealing between the parties.
- Golfvoyager.comdoes not warrant that the products, services or any other materials provided hereunder will meet your requirements or that they or their access or use will be uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure, except as expressly provided in this Clause, the entire risk as to the products, services and any other materials provided by is with you, including for quality and performance and for accuracy or quality of any information transmitted, received or otherwise delivered via the products and services.
Limitation of Liability
- Exclusion of Indirect Damages.To the maximum extent permitted by Laws of the Republic of Ireland, in no event will Golfvoyager.com be liable to you or any other person for any indirect damages of any kind, including without limitation, for lost profits, lost savings, lost data or other special, direct, indirect, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or relating to this website or any product or service furnished or to be furnished under this website or the use thereof, even Golfvoyager.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Absolute cap on liability: The maximum aggregate liability of Golfvoyager.com upon any claims howsoever arising out of or relating to this website or any of the products or services furnished or to be furnished by Golfvoyager.com under this website will in any event be absolutely limited to the direct damages actually incurred by you up to the amount paid by you to Golfvoyager.com under this website for the applicable products and/or services (and if no amount has been paid or is to be paid to Golfvoyager.com, then the limit shall beInsert monetary cap].
- : You acknowledge that Golfvoyager.com has set its prices and entered into this Website in reliable upon the Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability set forth in this Website and that the same form an essential basis of the bargain between the parties. The parties agree that the Limitation of Liability specified in this Website will survive and apply even if the Warranty Disclaimer or any limitation of remedies is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
2. ITINERARY AND OTHER WEBSITESBooking.com terms and conditions govern all accommodation bookings and Carhire.3 terms and conditions govern all car hire bookings.
3. PAYMENTPayment is by credit card and you should follow the details specified in this website to effect such payment.
4. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Once all items of the itinerary are agreed upon ( at check out ) a displayed non refundable tee time deposit will be charged at this time.
- Credit cards will be charged by the Golf facility according to its Payment Policies - which have been presented to you as part of the itinerary.
- If the Golf Club is closed (due to rain etc) Golfvoyager.com will refund the deposit amount, you must ensure your Golfvoyager.com email is stamped by the Golf Club and sent to us by fax or email.
- Any changes to tee times are free of charge (subject to availability), if for the same Golf Club.
5. GOLFVOYAGER.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR
- Slow play at any Golf Club.
- Fees paid for golf played on temporary greens and tees is non-refundable and is considered to be an accepted part of playing winter golf. Equally trolley and buggy bans occur frequently when a course is wet and such matters are outside the control of Golfvoyager.com as determined by those in charge of the Golf Club.
- Golf Clubs sometimes reserve the right to make 1 , 2&3 player bookings into a four (4) ball. Whilst Golf Clubs are flexible and endeavour to make the booking as per the Guest ’s request, during peak periods they may add numbers to a tee time booking to make all flights a four (4) ball.
6. CONTENT AND ADVERTISEMENTSGolfvoyager.com reserves the right to alter, amend or delete any of the information, advertisements or content that appear on the website at any time.
- You will receive a booking number once the tee time booking process is completed.
- You should get confirmation of the exact tee time within twenty four (24) hours (subject to weekends) and this will be sent to you in the form of a an email from us.
- If the tee time you requested is available, Golfvoyager.com will book it for you. Should the tee time be unavailable, Golfvoyager.com will contact you with alternatives.
- Once you receive the voucher, you can print it out and hand it in to the reception or caddy master of the Golf Club on the day of play.
- You will receive an email from us once all bookings are completed with a link enclosed, clicking on the link will then transfer you to the checkout section of the website where your credit card charges will be clearly explained.
8. HANDICAPSSome Golf Clubs will require handicap certificates to be shown before accepting guests. Whilst a certificate of playing ability is not essential on all courses, the appropriate golfing etiquette and knowledge of golfing rules is expected. Each Golf Club reserves the right to refuse access if it is judged that individuals do not display the required etiquette and/or knowledge. Golfvoyager.com cannot be held responsible for the actions of Golf Clubs in these circumstances. Golfvoyager.com recommend that you take a golf handicap certificate with you to ensure that you do not face the prospect of being refused to play.
9. YOUR CONTRACT WITH GOLFVOYAGER.COMWhen you book a golf holiday on Golfvoyager.com, your contract is with Golf Voyager Limited company number 512653 with its registered office address at Brickhill East, Cratloe, County Clare, Ireland. Your bookings with Golfvoyager.com are subject to these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully as they are legally binding.
1. ACCURACY OF WEBSITEGolfvoyager.com takes great care to ensure that all information and pricing published on the website is correct. If an error is discovered after Golfvoyager.com has confirmed your booking then it will make every effort to advise you before you depart, but Golfvoyager.com cannot accept any liability for incorrect information.
11. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Golfvoyager.com reserves the right to increase the advertised price of any tee time offered on its website at any time before you book. The current price of the golf holiday or round of golf that you wish to book will be displayed at the confirmation of payment page. Any subsequent reduction in prices due to special offers will not apply to confirmed bookings. Confirmed bookings will not be affected by price changes.
- When you confirm your booking.Golfvoyager.com requires a deposit, the amount of which may vary according to the type of tee time booked. The amount of the deposit will be advised at the time of booking and will be debited from the credit card whose details you have entered in Euro. Once Golfvoyager.com has confirmed and you have accepted the tee times offered then this deposit will be non-refundable.
- Once your booking is confirmed, the price of your golf holiday is fixed and will not be subject to any surcharges.
12. METHODS OF PAYMENT
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard. Golfvoyager.com cannot accept debit cards at this time. A non refundable deposit will be taken at the time of booking confirmation in Euro, the balance of the payment will be paid at the Golf Club in the currency of the Golf facility involved. Any currency fluctuation will be either to the gain or loss of the customer.
Your Credit card details will not be stored on our system but on a secure payment providers server. You will be informed as to when the balance will be charged (if applicable) before the money is due.
- In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorised use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible (usually set at EUR 5 (or the equivalent in your local currency)). In the event that your credit card company or bank charges the deductible from you because of unauthorised transactions resulting from a tee time reservation made on the website of Golfvoyager.com, it will pay you this deductible, up to an aggregate amount of EUR 5 (or the equivalent in your local currency). In order to indemnify you, please make sure that you report this fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately by email at golfvoyager.com. Please state 'credit card fraud' in the subject line of your email and provide Golfvoyager.com with evidence of the charged deductible (e.g. policy of the credit card company). This indemnification only applies to credit card reservations made using secure server of Golfvoyager.com and the unauthorised use of your credit card resulted through our default or negligence and through no fault of your own while using the secure server.
13. BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
- :Once you have confirmed your booking you will receive an email with confirmation of the tee time (s) that has/have been booked for you, which will show the balance to be paid. The balance will be due to be paid at the Golf Club on the day of play. If Golfvoyager.com cannot confirm within the requested time bands then it will suggest alternatives.
- : For bookings of more than one person, the lead name will be responsible for the entire booking. As lead name you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. The lead name will be responsible for making all payments due to Golfvoyager.com in accordance with these terms and conditions, for keeping all members of his/her party informed as to the booking details.
14. CANCELLATIONS/AMENDMENTS BY YOU
- You can cancel your golf booking according to the policy wich is included in the itinerary for each club. Your deposit however will not be refundable. Note that if the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your personal travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
- All amendments are subject to availability and whilst Golfvoyager.com will do its utmost to make your requested changes, it may not always be possible to fulfill your request.
15. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- Golfvoyager.com promises to ensure that the booking arrangements it has agreed to make, perform or provide as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. In the event of you wishing to make a claim against Golfvoyager.com, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used and that your enjoyment of the golf holiday has been affected.
- Golfvoyager.com considers adequate travel insurance to be essential. As a minimum, your policy should cover the cost of cancellation by you and the cost of assistance, including repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details carefully and take the policy with you on your golf holiday.
17. PASSPORTS VISAS AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
- Golfvoyager.com regrets that it cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport or into any Country due to failure on your part to carry correct documentation. Golfvoyager.com advises you to check the up-to-date health requirements including recommended vaccinations in good time before departure by visiting the travel advice section on the website of the Department of Health for the relevant Country or by checking with your Doctor, practice nurse or travel health clinic.
- In the event of delays to your transportation, the provision of refreshments is governed by the individual operator's policy. As Golfvoyager.com does not book flights, it cannot accept liability for any delay due to arrangements you make for air travel or any other transportation not booked with Golfvoyager.com.
19. TEE TIMES
- Whilst Golfvoyager.com will do everything possible to confirm your requested tee times, please be aware that Golf Clubs reserve the right to alter preferred tee times. This is thankfully rare. If your tee times should not be available for any reason, Golfvoyager.com will offer you the nearest possible alternative. When booking tee times for 2, 3, 5 or 6 players, Golf Clubs reserve the right to make all matches up to a four ball. This is more likely in peak times and can lead to situations in which you have to play with players who are not in your party. Singles are not normally allowed to play on their own at peak times and will usually be required to join another group.
- When selecting tee times, bear in mind the opening hours of the Golf Clubs (generally 6.3- 7:3am depending on the time of year) and the fact that some Golf Clubs offer split tee starts which allow them to get more players on the course each day. The downside to this is that some of the most popular start times (e.g. 1. am) may not be an option and in these cases start times will only be available in the early morning, late morning and through the afternoon.
- Unfortunately, some Golf Clubs do not accept advance booking of golf buggies (unless of course the buggy is included in your booking which will be mentioned on your email) and you will need to book and pay for them at the Pro Shop (golf reception) on the day of your round. One exception to this is if you can produce a medical certificate that substantiates your need for a buggy and in this event Golfvoyager.com will contact the Golf Club and do everything within its power to reserve a buggy.
21. PLAYING CONDITIONS
- Although the standard of golf courses is inspected on a regular basis, their actual playing condition may vary from time to time. Course maintenance will also happen from time to time and is often scheduled at such short notice, depending on weather, meaning that Golfvoyager.com is not always made aware of when this will occur. Equally, in particularly dry spells, when there are water bans in place, fairways and greens may be burnt and not in the best of playing conditions. Events such as these are out of the control of Golfvoyager.com and it cannot be held responsible for the condition of the course during your golf holiday. Furthermore, any comments relating to course condition outlined in our course descriptions apply to the condition of the course at the time of writing and Golfvoyager.com cannot be held responsible for any discrepancy between actual and described course conditions.
22. INCLEMENT WEATHER
- Adverse weather is at times sadly inevitable and golf courses may either close or operate temporary tees and greens at their sole discretion. Golf played on temporary greens and tees is considered to be an accepted part of playing winter golf and is therefore non-refundable. Golfvoayager.com cannot be held responsible for trolley or buggy bans that may be enforced when a course is wet.
Golfvoyager.com strongly recommends that your travel insurance covers golf abroad. If inclement weather means you cannot play golf on your golf holiday due to course closure, it is normal practice for courses to issue a voucher to play at another time. You can also ask the course to give you a voucher confirming that due to unforeseen circumstances on their part you could not play your round and when this is agreed with the course we will process the refund of your deposit. Each golf course sets its own inclement weather policy. All decisions regarding partial refunds or green fee vouchers are solely at the discretion of the Golf Club and are final. Golfvoayager.com cannot be held responsible in the event of inclement weather.
- Whilst Golfvoyager.com will always do everything possible to help you in the event of problems, it is usually easier to resolve issues at the time of the holiday rather than after the holiday has been completed. If you require our help you should contact our customer services department on +353 61 514600.
23. AT THE COURSE
- Be On Time
It is your responsibility to be on the 1st (or 1th) tee ready to play at the time specified. If you are late, course officials may refuse to let you onto the course and are not obliged to allocate a new start time or issue a refund of your green fee. For this reason Golfvoayager.com advises against booking start times on the day of arrival due to possible delays in transit. Any tee time you book is done so entirely at your own risk, as neither golfvoayager.com nor the golf course itself are under any obligation to re-arrange tee times or issue a refund should you miss your start time.
- Present your valid Booking Email and (where applicable) your Handicap Certificate
When you book with Golfvoyager. com, it will, as proof of your booking, send an email bearing the branding of Golfvoyager.com. You must present this voucher upon arrival at the course. Failure to do so can make it difficult for courses to confirm that you do indeed have a booking and they may reserve the right not to let you on the course. Further, some courses require handicap certificates from visitors before allowing them to play, so we would suggest that you carry yours with you to every course you visit just in case. Check the requirements of any courses you wish to play in advance for handicap requirements. Golfvoyager.com cannot be held responsible for a golf course not allowing you to play because you do not have your handicap certificate or do not meet the handicap requirements.
- Dress appropriately
Appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn at all times both on the course and in the clubhouse. Most courses reserve the right to prevent you from playing if you are unsuitably dressed. Dress codes tend to be consistent from one course to another all over the world, but if you are in any doubt you should clarify the situation with the course management in advance of your arrival. Tailored shorts and collared shirts are generally the accepted standard for summer, and long socks are not usually necessary. Golf shoes are essential (no trainers) as most courses insist upon soft spikes. Check your golf shoes have soft spikes before you depart.
- Behave appropriately
Proper golfing etiquette should be observed at all times whilst on the golf course. Please respect those you are playing with as well as the group behind. Try to avoid slow play and keep up with the group in front of you. Do not spend too much time looking for lost balls. If you insist on the full five minutes as alloted by the rules, please wave the group behind you through. Always leave the putting green promptly as soon as everyone has holed out. Be kind to the course and repair divots and pitch marks, rake bunkers after use, and observe buggy rules where applicable.
- Courses reserve the right to refuse players access to the golf course if they are considered a danger to themselves or others, like to cause offence or disturbance to others, or behave in a manner unacceptable to the management of the course. Excessive drunkenness applies here. Golfvoyager.com cannot be held responsible for you being denied access to a golf course in the event of the course management deciding that you are in an unfit state to play. Furthermore, when you book with Golfvoyager.com, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the course. Should you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made againstGolfvoyager.com (together with the full legal costs of Golfvoyger.com and any other party’s full legal costs incurred as a result of your actions.
- To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions and our services shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- The English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on the Golfvoyager.com website (by selecting the English language) or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all the other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.